maandag 30 oktober 2023

day 30

Because the clock went back to "winter-time" yesterday
we've plunged into darker times :
taking pictures outside isn't possible anymore
when I've finished stitching.
Making the last parts for a necklace
is always a bit more time consuming than you should think.
So again pictures taken with artificial light.
I hope it shows enough
of the delicate pastel colours of this jewel.

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 30 :


a wet felted two-sided pendant, stitched with cotton, linen and silk,
a tiny piece of silk at the back,
at the bottom a tassle with a mother-of-pearl bead,
on an adjustable homemade cord
(6 x 13 cm,    2.4 x 5.1")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 
  
SOLD !

this floral jewel can be yours.
you can keep it or make it into a sweet gift
for mother, sister, daughter, friend
. . . . .
Just send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
and the following steps will be arranged.
Bank or Paypal is possible and easy
(+ postage)

All your money goes to  PINK  RIBBON !



 "ASTRANTIA" 





My rheumatoid fingers really hurt today
but I'm glad I could finish this gorgeous flower
(hmmmmm . . . long gone now in our garden)




BEWARE
only one more day, one more Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
. . . . .
See you tomorrow !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten