zondag 29 oktober 2023

day 29 (and still looking for day 9 . . . )

When I was finished stitching today
it was already too dark
(and besides : a huge shower with thunder started)

Someone asked me to make the same jewel again
. . . . .
I never do that
Yes, I do make more than one fish
and more than one heart
but they're never the same !

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 29 :

a felt heart pendant with a piece of batik at the back,
stitched with silk, cotton and seed beads,
a little bell at the bottom,
on a metal necklace OR an adjustable homemade cord
(5 x 6 cm,  2 x 2.4")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

SOLD !

this cute little heart can give its love to you
or to someone dear.
You just need to send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
and the next steps will be arranged.
Bank or Paypal is possible and easy.
(+ postage)

ALL the money donated goes to  PINK  RIBBON  !



 "SO  MUCH  LOVE" 





Only TWO more days
for a Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
Don't miss it !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten