vrijdag 20 oktober 2023

day 20

A dreary day
with drizzle or real rain
and almost no light to take good pictures
(well they have to do, nothing I can do to improve)

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 20 :


a wet felted hollow brooch, with sequins inside,
stitched with cotton and many seed beads
(5,5 cm,   2.2")

For a donation
of at least

€ 15,-

SOLD !

this warm sparkling jewel can be yours.
It would make a warm gift for someone dear.
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(OR you can tell me in the comments
but please don't forget a name or email !)
and the following steps can be arranged.
Bank or Paypal is possible and easy !
(+ postage)

ALL the money you donate will go to the Pink Ribbon Fund.



"LATE  NIGHT  FIRE"

It might be that this lovely jewel is a tad too bright for you
. . . . .
I know not everyone likes it this sheeny, so :
there is a little inlay you can just put inside
(and pop out if you want the sparkle back)








I hope to see you tomorrow
for there will be another Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel !

2 opmerkingen: