vrijdag 13 oktober 2023

day 13 (and museum in Rotterdam)

 Late last night
(or should I say very EARLY this morning)
I stitched the jewel for today,
because daughter and I planned a trip to Rotterdam
to the "Wereld  Museum"

My  PINK  RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 13 :


a wet felted hollow brooch with some silver glitter inside,
stitched with cotton and many sequins, seed beads and bugle beads
(5 cm,   2")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

this distinguished jewel can be yours
fit for a wonderful present to someone dear
(or yourself)
Just send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
and we can arrange the rest.
Bank or Paypal is possible and easy.

All your money goes to Pink Ribbon !




 "CHARCOAL" 
*

The embroidery exhibition in the "Wereld Museum"

(next week is the last week of this exhibition)
"Geen woorden maar draden"
= "No words but threads"
( a variation on the song for a famous Rotterdam football club
which says "Geen woorden maar daden"
= "Actions rather than words"  )







Amazing work
and every stitch made by hand
. . . . .

Hope to see you for my next Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten