zaterdag 7 oktober 2023

day 7

This was not a "normal" Pinktober day :
Early this morning I was picked up by some felting friends
and we went to the meeting of the Dutch felt association
(Vilt Kontakt Groep)
Talking about our organisation and our plans
and of course to do some felting
and talk with friends !

Late in the afternoon I was back,
in time to take some pictures outside
of the Jewel I had prepared for this day in advance !

So here is my  PINK RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 7 :


a felt fish stitched with some mesh and cotton thread,
some sequins and seed beads for fins
(9 cm,   3.5")

For a donation
of at least 

€ 15,-

SOLD !

This little swimmer can be on its way to you.
It makes a wonderful present !
All you need to do is send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or tell me in a comment below this post.
Then we'll arrange the rest.
Paypal is possible and easy.
(+ postage)

ALL your money will go to the Pink Ribbon Fund !




"RUSTY"

*
On the VKG-day were 3 little workshops prepared
(by some diligent members)
but I myself just was busy with new starts for jewels.
But it was lovely to see the work others made.
(after Pinktober I will have time for that !)


Left the table prepared at the start of the day
and right some of the work members made today !

(also an extra thank you to Nineke, Anja and Tiny
who bought three of the spare jewels I took with me !)

Tomorrow . . . .
yes, a new Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
so please visit again !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten