dinsdag 31 oktober 2023

day 31 : LAST PINK RIBBON - DAY

What better way the finish my  PINK  RIBBON Challenge
than with a bright sunny Textile Jewel !!!
I liked my new "doughnut-shape" so much
that I felted another one
with lots of yellows in it
because
I wish everybody LOTS of sunshine in their lives !

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 31 :


a wet felted ring shaped brooch,
stitched with cotton, rayon and silk,
some sequins and seed beads
( 6,5 cm,   2.6")

Fro a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

SOLD !

this gorgeous bit of sunshine
will make a bright joyful splash
on any garment !
You just need to send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
and w will arrange the further steps.
Bank or Paypal is possible and easy !
(+ postage)

ALL your money will go to  PINK  RIBBON !



 "SUNSHINE" 



This is the LAST of my  PINK  RIBBON Textile Jewels, but

PLEASE
don't forget :


there are still a few of the older days
left for you

day  13
day  21
day  23
day  27

And of course I am STILL  WAITING for
the buyer of  DAY  9  to contact me !!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten