woensdag 18 oktober 2023

day 18

Although the Prunus serrulata
in our garden is still green
I know it will be a column of yellow and orange
at the end of the month.
Inspiration enough for my felting.

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 18 :

a wet felted leaf pendant with two wet felted beads,
stitched with silk and rayon, purl gold thread and seed beads
on a metal necklace
(can be on a long adjustable cord if you wish)
 (5 x 9 cm,   2 x 3.5")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

SOLD !

this token of autumn can be yours
You just need to send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
and we'll arrange the steps that will follow.
Bank or Paypal
is possible and easy !
(+ postage)

ALL the money you will donate goes to Pink Ribbon !



"PRUNUS"




I hope to see you again tomorrow :
there will be a new  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for you !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten