woensdag 4 oktober 2023

day 4

Apart from making felt myself
I also love my stash of industrial woolen felt,
such nice colours to choose from !

I found a piece of a lovely petrol colour
and after stitching a heart shape with silk, cotton and beads
I discovered a snippet of fabric
that went with the colour of the front so well . . .
Then choosing threads for the cord
and outside in the garden to take pictures
(Hmmmm : it DIDN'T all happen as fast as I write it down here !)

My PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day  4 :


a felt and fabric heart shaped pendant
on a homemade adjustable cord
stitched with silk. cotton and linen,
some sequins and seed beads
(5 x 6cm ,  2 x 2.4")

For a donation
of at least

€ 15,-

SOLD !

this heart warming pendant can be yours.
Wouldn't that make a lovely present to someone dear ???
All you need to do : send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and the next steps will follow after that.
Paypal is possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL your money goes to PINK  RIBBON !


"TRUE  LOVE"




I hope to see you tomorrow for a new
PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten