vrijdag 6 oktober 2023

day 6

 And now
for something completely different
. . . . .
It isn't often that I make earrings.
making two things, exactly the same
isn't what I do.
I know : two different earrings is fun too
(I have some myself   :-)  )
But most of the time people expect a pair
similar to each other.
I complied.

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 6 :


a pair of wet felted earrings, with some darker colour at the bottom,
stitched with seed beads
(4 cm ,   1.6")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

SOLD !

these dangling beauties
can be yours, to keep or make them into a nice present
for a friend, mother, sister, daughter . . .
(they're light as a feather)
Send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
or, you can tell me in the comments below this post.
Everything we'll arrange after that !
Paypal is possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL your money goes to PINK  RIBBON !



 "SKY  DROPLETS" 



Will I see you tomorrow ???
There will be another Textile Jewel
for  PINK  RIBBON

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten