zondag 1 oktober 2023

PINK RIBBON : day one

The first day of October means for me the first day of my
PINK  RIBBON - challenge !

For another year I will try to make
a Textile Jewel every day

that I sell
to anyone of you out there.
To anyone who wants to buy a lovely little wearable work of textile art,
while, by doing so, making a donation to the
PINK  RIBBON Fund !

(I just realized, it is the tenth time I do this)

Still too many women (and men !) get the diagnosis

BREAST CANCER

and have to start their struggle with the disease.
Over 25 years ago I was diagnosed,
had a major operation and chemo after that.
Because I'm still here
I have set myself  this challenge
and will make
with YOUR help
a wonderful donation when this month is over !

 Pink Ribbon needs money for research into new treatment methods
and also aftercare for breast cancer patients !

Here is my PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 1 :


A two-sided wet felted disc pendant,
embroidered with silk and cotton
and a faceted glass bead at the bottom
on a black metal necklace.
(5.5 x 7cm  ,  2 x 2.6")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15 

SOLD !

this sweet butterfly pendant can be yours,
a present for yourself or someone dear.
You just need to send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmailcom 
or tell me in the comments below this post
and all the next steps will be arranged.
Paypal is possible and easy !
(+ postage)

ALL your money goes to PINK  RIBBON !



"FLY  BUTTERFLY"




See you tomorrow
with a brand new Textile Jewel !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten