zondag 8 oktober 2023

day 8

Sometimes stitching a jewel goes "quick"
but there are days . . . .
that there is a lot of stitching 
and unpicking.
This was one of those days.
Why ?
I really couldn't say what made me struggle,
just that in the end
I have to be happy with what I've made.
(and now I am !)

My  PINK  RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 8 :


a wet felted hollow brooch, with silk and a flower inside,
stitched with cotton, linen and many seed beads
(6 cm,   2.4")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

SOLD !

this sweet green brooch
can be yours, to keep
or to give away.
Just send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
or tell me in the comments below this post,
and everything that comes next will be arranged !
Paypal is possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL your money donated goes to PINK  RIBBON !


 "GROWING  JOY" 

(so lovely, the Phlox flowering for the second time)



There will be a new PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for you tomorrow !!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten