donderdag 19 oktober 2023

day 19

Sometimes
I'm really flabbergasted when I realize
how many hours it takes me to stitch and finish
such small items as my Textile Jewels !
Not only the stitching,
but looking
for just the right coloured thread or beads
. . . . .
(you're lucky you are not paying me by the hour)

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 19 :


a felt triangular box, stitched with silk, cotton and rayon
on a homemade hanging cord
with a little bead charm
(5cm,   2")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

SOLD !

this cute little box
(which can hold some secrets)
can be yours, to keep, or give away to a dear person.
Just send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
and the rest will be arranged.
Bank or Paypal
is possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL the donated money goes to Pink Ribbon !



 "BOX  OF  GROWTH" 


 


I hope to see you tomorrow
there will be a new  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
waiting for you !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten