maandag 9 oktober 2023

day 9

(Late because of the family dinner) 

I thought it was time for a pendant again.
It was lovely mixing the soft pastels
and of course it is fun to make two different sides,
though somehow they still have a connection.

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 9 :


a two sided wet felted pendant, with a strip of this tulle,
stitched with cotton, wool and silk,
many seed beads and a glass bead at the bottom,
on an adjustable homemade cord through wooden beads
(4,5 x 9 cm,   1.7 x 3.5")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

RESERVED

this soft coloured pendant can be yours
and adorn any dress or shirt.
Just send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
or tell me in the comments below.
After that we'll arrange the rest.
Bank or Paypal
possible and easy.
(+ postage)

ALL the money you donate goes to the PINK  RIBBON Fund !




 "AIR" 


What the future will bring, nobody knows
but
tomorrow there will be
a new PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for you !
See you tomorrow !


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Els, I think this beauty wants to be for me....a lovely gift for a lovely sweet friend! Thanks Els!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That's good ! But please send me an email, because google has eaten your name . . . :-(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen