zaterdag 21 oktober 2023

day 21 and BIG TROUBLE !

 So  SORRY !!!

Because the photo-program on our computer
has STOPPED, I'm NOT  ABLE to upload any pictures
that I've taken today
. . . . .

So there is nothing to show you
though my PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day 21
is  finished !

I hope I will be able to continue soon !!!

:-(

Now (24/10) that the problems with the photo-program are solved
I can show the  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day 21 :


a wet felted hollow brooch with silk fibres inside,
stitched with cotton, sequins, wooden and glass seed beads
( 5,5 cm,    2.4")

For s donation 
of at least

€ 15,-

this bright jewel can be yours.
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and the rest will be taken care of.
Bank or Paypal is possible and easy.

ALL the money goes to PINK  RIBBON  !



"MAGENTA"







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten