maandag 2 oktober 2023

day 2

A busy day
(as Mondays always are)
Stitching my jewel,
cutting leaves and preparing an eco-print with daughter,
preparing and eating dinner with daughter and kids
. . . . .
so very late to put my jewel in a post.

With our firekeeper daughter in mind
here is my PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day  2 :


A wet felted hollow brooch with black and golden glitter inside,
with a felted and stitched spiral
(5.5cm ,  2")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

SOLD !

this fiery jewel can be yours
tp warm any garment or jacket !
All you nee to do is send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
and we'll arrange the rest.
Paypal is possible and very easy
(+ postage)

ALL  your money goes to PINK  RIBBON !



"GLOWING  EMBERS"

I want to say a very special THANK  YOU to
Elly van de Water
who donated ALL the needed brooch pins for this month !!!



Tomorrow there will be a new PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel,
hope to see you again !

2 opmerkingen: