dinsdag 17 oktober 2023

day 17

I just realized I'm already in the second half
of my  PINK  RIBBON challenge !!!
Only so many more jewels to go !
And I'm still waiting for day 9 to contact me . . .

Though spring is long over here
(in the Northern hemisphere)
I looked through the photos I took in my garden.
Nigella (Love-in-a-mist such a poetic name) is an all-time favorite,
but there weren't that many this year
so I have to find some new seeds for next year !

My  PINK  RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 17 :


a wet felted disc pendant, stitched with cotton, silk and rayon
and a flat glass bead at the bottom
on a short metal necklace
(which I can change for a long adjustable cord if you wish)
5 x 6.5 cm,   2 x 2.5"

For a donation
of al least

€ 15,-

SOLD !

this sweet spring flower can be yours
to keep for yourself or give to someone dear.
You just have to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
so all the following steps can be arranged.
Bank or Paypal
is possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL your money for this jewel will go to Pink Ribbon !


"NIGELLA"


the start of Nigella

Tomorrow
there will again be a new Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel !

For you ?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten